Vincent R. DiGregorio, MD, FACS
- Haritha B. Veeramachaneni, MD
- Richard G. Reish, MD
- Roger L. Simpson, MD, MBA, FACS
- Bruce W. Brewer, MD, FACS
- Leland M. Deane, MD, MBA, FACS
- Barry K. Douglas, MD, FACS
- Laurence T. Glickman, MD, MSc, FRCS(C), FACS
- Louis H. Riina, MD, FACS
- Thomas A. Davenport, MD, FACS
- Matthew S. Kilgo, MD, FACS
- Rachel A. Ruotolo, MD
- Michael Dobryansky, MD, FACS
- Tommaso Addona, MD, FACS
- Jerry W. Chang, MD
- Joshua D. Zuckerman, MD, FACS
- Noël B. Natoli, MD
- Brian A. Pinsky, MD
- Frederick N. Lukash, MD, FACS, FAAP
- George D. Xipoleas, MD
Vincent Robert DiGregorio, MD, FACS
September 18, 1942 – February 9, 2015
See More of Dr. DiGregorio
- 1964-1968: M.D., Albany Medical College; Albany, New York
- 1960-1964: B.A., Hobart College; Geneva, New York
- 1974-1976: Residency: Plastic Surgery at Nassau County Medical Center; East Meadow, New York
- 1972-1974: Residency: General Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 1969-1970: Residency: General Surgery at Boston University Hospital; Boston, Massachusetts
- 1968-1969: Internship: Cleveland Clinic Hosptial; Cleveland, Ohio
- Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Winthrop Hospital; Mineola, NY 1989 – Present
- President of Day-Op Center of Long Island; Mineola, NY 1989 – 2011
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery, Stony Brook School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- President of Medical Staff Organization, Winthrop Hospital; Mineola, NY 1989-1992
- Vice President of Long Island Plastic Surgical Group; Garden City, NY 1986-1999
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Burn Association
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Brooklyn & Long Island Chapters of the American College of Surgeons
- Nassau County & New York State Medical Society
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor, NY Metro Area 2001-2014
- Best Cosmetic Surgeon, Long Island Press 2014
- Vitals Patients’ Choice Awards, 2010
- DiGregorio, Vincent R ., Goodman, Steven J. Chapter on Management of Traumatic Injuries to the Nose; Dr. Robert W. Crow’s book, The Immediate Care of Facial and Soft Tissue Injuries in the Athlete , 1997.
- Bourhill, I.L, Glickman, L.T., DiGregorio, V.R ., Gudjonsson, O. Intraoperative Localization of the Injured Temporal Branch of the Facial Nerve. (Submitted for publication).
- DiGregorio, Vincent R . Two Unusual Post Burn Reconstructions Using Tissue Expansion: One Exogenous and One Endogenous: Annals of Plastic Surgery, June 1993;30:549-551.
- DiGregorio, Vincent R . Chapter on Reduction Mammaplasty Using Free Nipple Graft Technique: Pyramidal Reduction Mammaplasty; Dr. R. Barrett Noone’s book, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Breast , 1991.
- DiGregorio, Vincent R . Septoplasty v. SMR: changing concepts in functional septal surgery. In: DiGregorio, V.R. (contrib. ed.), Proceedings of the Nassau County Medical Society , 1986.
- DiGregorio, Vincent R . Plastic and Reconstructive surgical implications of athletics and the child. I n: E. Coryllos (ed.), Athletics and the Child. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders , Submitted for publication.
- DiGregorio, Vincent R. Functional septal surgery. In: Stephen A. Sohn (ed.), Fundamentals in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Baltimore: Williams & Wilkins, 1986.
- DiGregorio, Vincent R. (ed.), Rehabilitation of the Burn Patient. Chruchill Livingstone, 1984.
- DiGregorio, Vincent R . Simple and effective treatment of interdigital burn scar contractures. J. Burn Care and Rehabilitation. 3:1, Jan/Feb., 1982.
- DiGregorio, Vincent R . Experience with the complications of percutaneous synthetic hair implantations. In: Leonard R. Rubin (ed.), Biomaterials in Reconstructive Surgery . St. Louis: Mosby, 1982.
- DiGregorio, Vincent R . and Rauscher, Gregory. Experience with the complications of synthetic hair implantations. J. Plas. Recon. Surg. 68:4, October 1981.
- DiGregorio, Vincent R. Meshed nylon overdressing for sutureless skin grafting. Ann. Plas. Surg . 1:4, July 1978.
- DiGregorio, Vincent R . Diagnosing the site nerve disruption by anatomical location. In: Leonard R. Rubin (ed.), Reanimation of the Paralyzed Face: New Approaches . St. Louis: Mosby, 1977.
Presentations and Lectures
- Northeastern Plastic Surgery Society, presentations on Intra-Oral Facial Volumization and Breast Implants. Chicago, September 2014.
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Meeting, panel member on Nasal Airway Obstruction. San Francisco, April 2014.
- “20 Year Retrospective Septal Surgery” Rhinoplasty Society. Washington D.C., April 2010
- “Complications of MACS, Face Lift” International Society of Plastic Surgery. Mykonos, Greece 2009
- ” Toxic Shock Syndrome and Silicone Content Materials.” Nassau Surgical Society Clinic Day . Uniondale, NY December 2004.
- Subperiosteal Malar Fat Pad Elevation.” Nassau Surgical Society Clinic Day. Uniondale, NY December 1998.
- ” Nasal Reconstruction Using Myocutaneous Axial Flap.” Nassau Surgical Society Clinic Day . Uniondale, NY December 1997.
- “The Future of Ambulatory Surgical Centers.” AAAAPSF Symposium. Orlando , FL February 14, 1993.
- “OA/PR Requirements of JCAH/AAAHC/AAAAPSF.” AAAAPSF Symposium . Orlando, FL February 13, 1993.
- “Reduction Mammaplasty.” Nassau Surgical Society . Nassau County, NY December 6, 1992.
- “Functional Septal Surgery.” 8th Annual Meeting of the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons . Philadelphia, PA September 13 & 14, 1991.
- “Technique of Blepharoplasty Using Skin Muscle Technique.” Nassau Surgical Society Annual Meeting . Garden City, NY December 11, 1991.
- Scientific Exhibit. “Reduction Mammaplasty Using Free Nipple Technique: Pyramidal Reduction Mammaplasty.” American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. New York, NY April 28-May 3, 1991.
- Scientific Exhibit. “Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome.” Second International Conference on Malignant Melanoma. Venice, Italy October 14-22, 1989.
- “Complete Nasal Reconstruction.” Visiting Professor of Plastic Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital . Boston, MA November 1988.
- “Surgical Treatment of the Crooked Nose.” Nassau Surgical Society 24th Annual Clinic Day. Garden City, NY December 9, 1987.
- Scientific Exhibit. “Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome.” American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons, Inc . Atlanta, GA November 8-13, 1987.