First, Kathy will visit our Aesthetic Center and receive a VISIA skin analysis, which will enable our aestheticians to develop an at-home skin care regimen that will bring her skin to an optimal condition. Next, Kathy will receive BOTOX injections to smooth out the wrinkles between and around her eyes, as well as above her lip and the corners of her mouth. For the third phase of Kathy’s treatment program, Dr. DiGregorio will perform surgery on her eyelids, face, and neck. This combined surgery will eliminate the deep wrinkles and excess skin to make Kathy look years younger. Kathy’s four phase of treatment will include fillers to help replace lost volume that is a common result of aging. The final result will be a new, younger looking Kathy!
Continue to visit our blog for updates on Kathy’s facial rejuvenation process. You can also visit our FaceBook fan page and communicate with Kathy along the way.
Phase I: Skincare
Phase II: BOTOX®
Phase III: Surgery
Phase IV: Injectables
Four Phases of Facial Rejuvenation
If you would like more information about how to create your very own facial rejuvenation treatment plan please call us at 516-742-3404 or you can contact us via email today!
- 12/14 – A little nervous on the way to office but once I was there I felt very comfortable. Woke up feeling groggy. Went home, ate a little and slept.
- 12/15 – Had a little pain, took Tylenol and felt better. Looked in the mirror. A little scary.
- 12/16 – Less pain and all of a sudden I had a neck. A beautiful young neck. Took doctor’s advice and rested.
- 12/17 – Face and eyes better, and still loving my neck.
- 12/18. My eyes are now much wider and look great.
- 12/19 – Scabbing on chin much better
- 12/20 – Scabbing under eyes almost all gone.
- 12/28 – Face and eyes still feel swollen but it is not as noticeable.