Breast Augmentation | Patient 61|
- Breast Reconstruction
- Facial Trauma
- Amniotic Banding Reconstruction
- Cleft Lip and Nose Repair
- Congenital Pigmented Nevus
- Cutis Aplasia
- Encephalocele Repair
- Intra-operative Cleft Lip and Palate
- Non-Surgical Ear Molding
- Omphalocele Reconstruction
- Pediatric Earlobe Repair
- Vascular Malformations
Procedure: Bilateral Breast Augmentation with insertion of silicone subpectoral implants.
Notes: 25 year old female with history of breast hypoplasia, she desired larger volume of her breasts. Patient underwent bilateral breast augmentation with Silicone implants through inframammary incisions. Implants were placed in the submuscular plane.