Breast Lift (Mastopexy) | Patient 54|
- Breast Reconstruction
- Facial Trauma
- Amniotic Banding Reconstruction
- Cleft Lip and Nose Repair
- Congenital Pigmented Nevus
- Cutis Aplasia
- Encephalocele Repair
- Intra-operative Cleft Lip and Palate
- Non-Surgical Ear Molding
- Omphalocele Reconstruction
- Pediatric Earlobe Repair
- Vascular Malformations
48-year-old female who had underlying breast ptosis and asymmetry. She underwent a right mastopexy and a left reduction using a vertical technique.
Photographs were taken 4 months post-operatively.