- Facial Trauma
- Cleft Lip and Nose Repair
- Pediatric Earlobe Repair
- Cutis Aplasia
- Non-Surgical Ear Molding
- Intra-operative Cleft Lip and Palate
- Encephalocele Repair
- Vascular Malformations
- Congenital Pigmented Nevus
- Amniotic Banding Reconstruction
- Omphalocele Reconstruction
| Breast Augmentation | Patient 64
Procedure: Bilateral breast augmentation with saline implants.
Notes: 39 y/o F with loss of volume after breastfeeding 3 children. Pt underwent b/l breast augmentation with saline implants in the subpectoral plane.