- Facial Trauma
- Cleft Lip and Nose Repair
- Pediatric Earlobe Repair
- Cutis Aplasia
- EarWell™ Infant Ear Correction
- Intra-operative Cleft Lip and Palate
- Encephalocele Repair
- Vascular Malformations
- Congenital Pigmented Nevus
- Amniotic Banding Reconstruction
- Omphalocele Reconstruction
| Breast Reduction | Patient 166
Procedure: b/l breast reduction with liposuction to the axillas.
Notes: 28 y/o F with complaints of painful, heavy breasts. Pt had a bilateral breast reduction through short anchor scars and liposuction to the axillas.