Breast Augmentation | Patient 209|
- Breast Reconstruction
- Facial Trauma
- Amniotic Banding Reconstruction
- Cleft Lip and Nose Repair
- Congenital Pigmented Nevus
- Cutis Aplasia
- Encephalocele Repair
- Intra-operative Cleft Lip and Palate
- Non-Surgical Ear Molding
- Omphalocele Reconstruction
- Pediatric Earlobe Repair
- Vascular Malformations
A woman in her 50s with a long-standing history of breast asymmetry correction of her asymmetry and fuller breasts.
She underwent breast augmentation surgery utilizing a dual plane technique to correct her asymmetry with insertion of 325 cc silicone implant on the left and at 355 silicone implant on the right. The photographs were taken 6 months postoperatively.