Get to know Dr. Brian Pinsky with these fun facts!
1) He was born in Lansing, Michigan and raised in Akron, Ohio.
2) In medical school, his band won the Case Western Reserve University Battle of the Bands – not once, but twice!
3) He has two kids, Phoebe (age 6) and Grayden (age 3).
4) His favorite food is pretzels.
5) His family has four fish: Pixie, Bob, Frank, and (a very, very bad) Kylo Ren.
Dr. Pinsky is a board certified plastic surgeon and joined LIPSG in 2012. He specializes in complex hand and wrist injuries, nerve repair, rheumatoid arthritis, as well as the treatment of Dupuytren’s disease. He also performs the latest techniques in cosmetic enhancement, including breast augmentation, breast reduction, abdominoplasty, and rhinoplasty.